Effective Date: February 23rd 2018
- What Information Do We Collect?
Information you provide us:
When you create an account. When you create an account on our Service, we may collect certain information about you, including your name, email address, password, and birth date.
Steam sign-on. We may collect information from Steam when you use your Steam credentials to log in to the Service. For example, we may collect the information you have made available on Steam, such as your username and profile picture.
When you contact us. We collect any information you provide us if you contact us via email and social media.
When you report a bug from inside our app. We collect logs for our application and supported games, and diagnostic information provided by DxDiag.
Information we collect from your use of our Service:
Web logs and usage information. We record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Service. This information may include device (including VR headsets and other equipment) and browser information, hardware and software configuration, IP address, language preference, time and date of usage, and how you interact with our Service. We also receive information on the content you watch using our Service as well as content you post or stream on our Service. Please note that content you post will be viewable by other users.
Location Information. We receive location information from devices you use to interact with our Service based on your device’s IP address.
Cookies and other technologies. We and our service providers may collect information through the use of “cookies” and similar technologies to understand how you use our Service and for authentication, operations, and analytics purposes. One of the service providers that we use for data analytics is Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of the Service, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use our Service. You should consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain of our products or services.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- provide, personalize, and improve our products and our Service;
- analyze how you use our Service;
- communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or questions, and for marketing and promotional purposes; and
- for our other internal business purposes.
- How We Share Your Information
We will not share or sell your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- With our service providers in order to provide and improve our Service, including for analytics purposes;
- With our affiliates;
- Where disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal process, or a governmental request;
- If we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, security, or safety of us, our Service, our users, or the public;
- To investigate and defend ourselves or others against any third-party claims or allegations;
- While negotiating or in relation to a business transaction, such as a merger, change of control, sale of assets, or bankruptcy;
- Aggregate information that does not identify you; and
- Whenever you consent to the sharing, including with other users to the extent that such information is published on the Service.
- Choices You Have With Your Information
Account Information. You can update your account information through your account settings on the Service.
Email Subscriptions. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the unsubscribe link provided in the emails or by updating your preferences in your account settings. Please note that you will continue to receive administrative messages from us even if you opt out of receiving promotional messages.
- Links to Third Party Services
We use a variety of administrative, technical, and physical controls to help protect your information. Unfortunately, even though we take measures to protect your information, no security measure can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
- International Users
- Children’s Information
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us as set out under “Contact Us” below.
- Contact Us